Tossa de Mar, Girona · Sur: 275 m2
A single-family home with views to the sea from all the rooms, with a direct relationship between indoors and outdoors. The main feature of the house is an innovative, quick and efficient wooden building system, and an ‘A’ energy certificate, which means huge comfort for its users and great energy savings and therefore great money savings at the end of the year.
This Project is proof that you can be mindful of the environment and save money without giving up on a contemporary design.
- Building of almost zero power consumption (26kWh / m2a).
- Energy rating A.
- Facade mortar silicate + stone.
- Recycled cellulose insulation.
- Natural pigment paints.
- Biocompatible electrical installation.
- Sist. Renewal air recuperator of energy + water battery.
- Atherothermy for ACS.
- Automated adjustable blinds.
- Collecting rainwater.